Day 27 egg discoloration

Pics
Congratulations on the baby
He / she is adorable 🥰
For the one that passed you said the butt was in the air cell and it was slanted still did baby even make it into the air cell if not the bigger safety hole wouldn’t have helped as it still wouldn’t get air
I wonder if it bruised the wrong end and with the dirty eggs you couldn’t see the bruising
I’m patiently waiting for daylight to go check my duck and see if she has babies yet
5 of 6 eggs had external pipe yesterday morning and she never came off in the afternoon so I could check
She wasn’t letting me close to even listen for peeps
Fingers crossed for her
Thank you for all your help and encouragement! I hope your babies come out well. I hope we will get to see pictures of them as well.

88F8F95F-35D1-4CF8-88A0-597582B7473D.jpeg
So, feel free to tell me to stop posting pictures, but this little one is so cute. I weighed all the eggs when I put them in the incubator and she (or he) came from the smallest egg, only 56g. So, she is so tiny. I am still looking for a friend for her but so far no luck. She is doing really well with the mirror, stuffed animal, and heartbeat sound playing.
CAAA6723-E961-4808-A15F-FF58606C77AB.jpeg

F03B15E1-2913-4572-A447-402A9F3B0F6F.jpeg
E48D34D6-1001-491A-BD2A-CB603C0938C5.jpeg

Last edited:
So, feel free to tell me to stop posting pictures, but this little one is so cute. I weighed all the eggs when I put them in the incubator and she (or he) came from the smallest egg, only 56g. So, she is so tiny. I am still looking for a friend for her but so far no luck. She is doing really well with the mirror, stuffed animal, and heartbeat sound playing.
View attachment 3543299
View attachment 3543303View attachment 3543313
We don’t mind the pics
And this last one needs to be in a contest
@casportpony is there any contests this pic could fall into ?

View attachment 3543324So, feel free to tell me to stop posting pictures, but this little one is so cute. I weighed all the eggs when I put them in the incubator and she (or he) came from the smallest egg, only 56g. So, she is so tiny. I am still looking for a friend for her but so far no luck. She is doing really well with the mirror, stuffed animal, and heartbeat sound playing.
View attachment 3543299
View attachment 3543303View attachment 3543313
Such a Cutie Pie!!!! Thanks for sharing, I love the pictures!!!

Back
Top Bottom