DEATH DATE APPROACHING!

gmendoza

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Rock Hill,SC
I had two dreams about 5-6 years ago.

One had a guy dressed in white in the middle of children that surrounded him in a circle.They were running around him.I asked what was this for.He said for your death.I asked what is my death date,he told me and the children mocked him by saying it over and over again with laughter.

The second dream about a few weeks after that was the same guy in white,but no children.I asked him the same questions and he told me the same thing.Nothing different cept the children were missing.

The date is August 1st 2012. Two days from now.

Now I have dreamt dreams that came true; the date and day of our first misscarrage,the woman I would marry,etc etc..and they all came true.I have also dreamt dreams of specific product to come out years before they did and they came true,all of them.

Ive dreamt dreams of bears chasing me telling me ' we all have a choice in life" and ect, or wolves telling me I have a strong spirit.I have had a dream of Guan Shi Yin and some hindu guy saying I have Chi blood.

I had dreams of the rainbow man,giving me power,and the two in the mountain giving me power.I have had dreams being on a rainbow with a couple of people looking down at earth.Ive dreamt of the heavenly grass and the cliff.

With all this,if this does come true, then this will be my last post.If you dont hear from me again,then expect it to be true.I will post on Monday August 6th if Im still alive.

May God comfort you in every possible way.

Gabriel Sebastian Mendoza

I hope you get through is OK. Take dreams as a warning and not fate. To make sure, stay close to and A&E on the day in question!
smile.png

I hope, this time, you are wrong.
I'd be afraid to know of my death before it happens.

Will be keeping you in my thoughts until we hear from you again on the 6th. Reply to this post on that day :) I'll be watching.

-Amber

Will hear from you on after the 6th as I am sure you will not die. Don't worry about it! I had a dream I was flying, getting attacked by a vampire, and also in space.......but none of these things happened to me.
yesss.gif

if it helps dream of death means not someone or you dying but a new life or a new beginning.

I had a weird dream about the CW funeral which it stuck with me for years now. So real!

You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Dreams have different meanings to different people, maybe it was a warning to just take a step back and reevaluate things in your life.
We will be waiting to hear from you on Wednesday.

Mary

The inner mind when we are sleeping is always at work. It is always trying to solve the unknown when we are confronted with unsolvable issues. Recurring dreams can occur multiple times within ones lifetime. Its because our minds cant find a solution. Almost like a child asking why it gets dark at night. You seem to relate this dying date to something your mind cant quite pinpoint, but keeps bringing it up to you. I personally welcome some dreams and am scared silly with others. Some I hate and some I cherish. The one thing key to remember is that you always wake up after having one!

They're called "prophetic dreams" and I've had them, too. The first I remember was when I was a teenager. I dreamed my dog was hit by a car and found next to a stop sign. About a week later, the dog was hit by a car and my father found him next to the stop sign that was in my dream. Maybe it was a timely coincidence but I've had a few others come true, too. And I later learned that my father had them and a cousin did, too. Possibly it runs in families.

BUT - and here's the BIG BUT - the one dream I was most afraid of was the most specific. It gave me the date of my father's death. In the dream, my father has just died and my brother says to me "It's wonderful that we were all together yesterday for Thanksgiving". The next year I refused to go home for Thanksgiving thinking that my not being there would alter the circumstances so it wouldn't come true. But the year after that, I went home for Thanksgiving and Daddy didn't die. And I continued to go home for Thanksgiving and he lived for many, many more years. And, no, he didn't die the day after Thanksgiving.

The one dream that frightened me the most didn't come true! Possibly those very specific dreams are just telling us something else but I'm not sure what. I guess my point is that - yes - I do believe that some have prophetic dreams as I've done it and know of others that have done it. But I also know that some of the most specific and most frightening dreams aren't prophetic.

Maybe the dream is telling you to be more aware and be careful. Will look forward to your posting next week telling us that it truly "was all a dream".

Back
Top Bottom