DEATH DATE APPROACHING!

My understanding

The dreams we most likely remember are the ones that we have just before we wake up for the morning.

These are the dreams involving the mind trying to get rid of something. It could be stuff you no longer need or worries that you are trying to get past.

The first dreams of the night are your mind working threw the things you have learned or seen that day to choose what needs to be remembered an what does not.

Whats goes on in the middle of the night are the things that you really think about an care about long term.

The last two are not usually remembered unless you wake up in the middle of them.

That's pretty cool Rebel :) I knew we had multiple dreams and all that but I didn't realize just how complicated the whole process can be.

Thank you for the extra education. That's why I like this site :) Usually LoL

Its a wonder what you can learn off the internet... lol

Think about this...
The Idea that most of what we do in life is a programmed response.

We are born with the Fight, Flight, Freeze an Food response. Those are triggered by hunger, falling and loud noises.

Every day things happen an we have to think an respond. Then we dream about it an chose if that was the right response. If it is, those are programed. Next time it happens you respond before ever having to think..

Like say If I was 3 an met my first dog an it bit me. Then the next time I saw a dog I ran away. My mind would program that touching a dog gets you bit an running away is safe. Now every time I see a dog my mind trigures that Flight/run away reaction without me having to even think.

On the other hand if my first time with a dog was fun an made me happy my mind would be programmed to become happy at the sight of dogs.

The Idea states that only 15% of the mind is under our direct control by the time we are adults. Almost everything we do is a programmed response. Programmed in those first dreams after first contact with that issue. You still can override those responses but its hard.

Could all be baloney but its a interesting concept.

Last edited:
I've heard of these - prophetic dreams. I have them a LOT. The one that actually stood out to me:

At the time, my aunt was in the hospital with leukemia. She had no idea that she was ill, and might have gotten to the hospital too late. She was not doing well, and in my dream she passed away on the day of my mother and stepfather's anniversary. I never said anything, but then the day came - she died at 12:00 a.m. on the day of their anniversary. o-o ... I don't know if you're safe, gmendoza, but you probably are. For none of the prophetic dreams I have had about me dying have actually came true, so...

I hope you get through is OK. Take dreams as a warning and not fate. To make sure, stay close to and A&E on the day in question!
smile.png

This! Spirit guides/guardians may simply be warning you. Be careful.
hugs.gif

I've had many prophetic dreams, starting when I was 7, the year my grandma died. I often thought of it as her way of taking care of me from the spirit world. I would dream of who my sister would date and break up with before she even met them, I would already know when someone in my church was about to die, but I didn't have a specific date. Recently, I had a dream of who I marry in the future.

I don't think you're going to die. I think it's just a warning that life shouldn't be taken for granted.

I wish you good health and a long live!

Back
Top Bottom