Pics
They're so worth it though!

Screenshot_20240411-165552_Gallery.jpg

Super good to know, I have never assisted a chick hatch, but then again I have not hatched many.
I had to assist on my Halloween hatch. All the info here was a big help. The reason I had to assist was I was new to useing the 56x and didn't up my humidity at lockdown. The chicks had a hard time of it and some where shrink wrapped. The ones I helped needed a stability chair for about 24 to 48hrs before they could walk on their own or even hold their heads up.

No no Marsha! We need you laying eggs to pass on those fabulous genetics, not sitting in a cage!

I was hanging out with my fancy silkies last night, they're hard to beat even though I've really considered phasing out of silkies. They sure are something special though ☺️

No no Marsha! We need you laying eggs to pass on those fabulous genetics, not sitting in a cage!

I was hanging out with my fancy silkies last night, they're hard to beat even though I've really considered phasing out of silkies. They sure are something special though ☺️
They sure are cute little devils 😊

I had to assist on my Halloween hatch. All the info here was a big help. The reason I had to assist was I was new to useing the 56x and didn't up my humidity at lockdown. The chicks had a hard time of it and some where shrink wrapped. The ones I helped needed a stability chair for about 24 to 48hrs before they could walk on their own or even hold their heads up.
Were they fine after that?

Back
Top Bottom