Depression Era Quilt Block Swap----- Sign-up now CLOSED

I haven't recieved all of the blocks yet, so I going to miss getting the quilt into the silent auction for the Fire District Christmas party.
But, it gives me more time to finish it for the July 4th Fire District Picnic silent auction!
cool.png

Thanks to all who sent a block, this is going to be a very pretty quilt.

I have sent out all the blocks, except to Prairegirl because I don't have an address.
If you haven't received your block from me yet please let me know and I will check at the PO for lost mail.

Hi All! I kinda dropped off the face of the Earth and I apologize to all those I owe blocks to. I am working on them, I promise!!!! If anyone does NOT want to still swap with me on the depression blocks please PM me. Once the Christmas tree is down I can get to my machine and finish them up.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to swap some additional squares let me know. I am still working on extras for a king sized quilt and am starting to see too many of my own fabrics.

I just recieved two more squares!
wee.gif

They are so pretty, this is going to be a nice quilt.

Just when I had figured out a plan for the reduced number of blocks, you guys pulled through! - back to the drawing board.
wink.png

Anybody know what size a standard twin bedspread is? 12 blocks will make a 3'x4', is that considered a lapquilt?

Minniechicks - all of my blocks were the same, so you will be able to tell if mine showed up or not. If you are missing my block, PM me to let me know and I will send it out right away.

You can see my blocks in post #247, about page 25 - the dark corner triangles should be blue, red, burgundy and red as you go around the block.

Last edited:
Just an update:

I recently mailed out blocks for wyodreamer, minniechicks, Lunachick, and ColdupNorth (yours went out today).

I still need to mail blocks for Sunrise and Prairegirl. Just need to sew these together and buy stamps. I may not be able to buy stamps until Friday since the USPS closed down our post office and I have to go to the next one.

Chickencrazy and I are not swapping (that is still correct, right?).

Thanks for your infinite patience!

Back
Top Bottom