Destruction and Genesis

Laser or Shotgun ?

• Laser

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Shotgun

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
This winter has been bad. Usually it gets this cold, but there are some warmer days in between where rodents frolic, duckies swim and predators fill their bellies. It's been about 1-1/2 months since the last real reprieve so rodents are sleeping, ducks are grumpy and predators are hungry.

Sunday it's supposed to get up to 27F, maybe they can have a pool for a couple hours then...
That sounds like a heat wave for your neck of the woods.

That Eagle is gorgeous, Just hope he/she moves on.

Hawks are the worst here this time of year no leaves on the trees for the flock to hide under. I have the predator flapping in the breeze sure hope it helps.

That sounds like a heat wave for your neck of the woods.

That Eagle is gorgeous, Just hope he/she moves on.

Hawks are the worst here this time of year no leaves on the trees for the flock to hide under. I have the predator flapping in the breeze sure hope it helps.
I think that's the girl, there is usually a couple. The male is the smaller one. That tree usually has some type of predatory bird on it all year around, but usually they easily get gophers and wouldn't bother with a duck, plus the ducks have lots of cover, and for the time they are in the secure area and are.... um... secure. I only worry now because the gophers and mice are all hiding underground and have been for quite a while.

I think that's the girl, there is usually a couple. The male is the smaller one. That tree usually has some type of predatory bird on it all year around, but usually they easily get gophers and wouldn't bother with a duck, plus the ducks have lots of cover, and for the time they are in the secure area and are.... um... secure. I only worry now because the gophers and mice are all hiding underground and have been for quite a while.
Actually I don't have a predator flapping in the breeze but predator tape.

We've only seen Eagles around here maybe 3 Times they love to fly along the river.

This winter has been bad. Usually it gets this cold, but there are some warmer days in between where rodents frolic, duckies swim and predators fill their bellies. It's been about 1-1/2 months since the last real reprieve so rodents are sleeping, ducks are grumpy and predators are hungry.

Sunday it's supposed to get up to 27F, maybe they can have a pool for a couple hours then...

2010 - 2011 was like that here. Three feet of snow on the ground. We did not shovel paths, we shovelled out the canyons. My legs are only 28 inches long. They are good legs, though. Reach the ground, good and strong, get me where I need to go.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom