DIY HUMANE way to Kill Slaughter Chicken (Stun-kill, Gas)

I too wanted an electro stunner untill I found the price
ep.gif

Which was?​

Quote:
Which was?

Well, won my bet with myself. After I hit post I realized I couldnt remember the price exactly and knew someone would ask
gig.gif
but it was somewhere around 700 to 1,000 euros. Enough to know it was well out of my price range!

Quote:
Which was?

Well, won my bet with myself. After I hit post I realized I couldnt remember the price exactly and knew someone would ask
gig.gif
but it was somewhere around 700 to 1,000 euros. Enough to know it was well out of my price range!

Aint it truth!

Neverending story ahh ahh ahh aaaa
neverending story ahh ahh ahh aaaa

mods please kill this thread. 17 pages???????????????

Quote:
Silly Rabbit! If it bothers you, stop reading it.

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Can't stop. It's like picking at a scab. It's gross and irritating and it hurts but I just can't stop.

The best way to Slaughter a chicken or any animal is to use a very Sharp knife to cut the throat, windpipe and the blood vessels in the neck causing the animal’s death, but without cutting the spinal cord. and remove the head when the blood is drained completely. though this looks cruel but scientifically The swift cutting of vessels of the neck disconnects the flow of blood to the nerve of the brain responsible for pain. Thus the animal does not feel pain. While dying, the animal appears to struggle, writhe, shake and kick, not due to pain, but due to the contraction and relaxation of the muscles deficient in blood and due to the flow of blood out of the body.

The blood has to be drained completely before the head is removed. The purpose is to drain out most of the blood, which would otherwise serve as a good culture medium for micro organisms. Hence, for this purpose, the spinal cord must not be cut, otherwise the nerve fibers to the heart would be damaged during the process causing cardiac arrest, resulting in stagnation of the blood in the blood vessels.

What benefits will get with the above method:

- Blood is a good medium for germs, bacteria, toxins, etc. Therefore the Muslim way of slaughtering is more hygienic as most of the blood containing germs, bacteria, toxins, etc. that are the cause of several diseases are eliminated.

- Meat slaughtered by the above way remains fresh for a longer time due to deficiency of blood in the meat as compared to other methods of slaughtering.

So slaughtering animal with other methods is more cruel
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom