Do you Coupon?

Wow! Excellent!!!! I need to get back to it....ive been slacking bad. I am so behind...lol Ive hardly been on here...just been busy. Started a new job...dayshift...tending chickens, kids, yard, house, etc....yikes. I did buy 2 papers this week so thats progress. :0) my little stockpile is gone too.

There were AWESOME Coupons in this past paper, so it was a GREAT week to get started again!

I just heard through the grapevine that this weekend, Mermorial Day Weekend, the Sunday paper WILL NOT have any Coupon inserts. No nuying, clipping, or sorting to worry about this weekend.

Just recently started clipping. Hubby does the shopping so that's how I contribute to the cause.
Clipping is the most PITA part of couponing... Clipping and sorting... If you do that for hubby, you are making a MAJOR contribution! You are going to be IMPRESSED with the difference it can make in your budget.

CrazyChixLady, what stores do you have nearby?

i sure do coupon all i can. i shop mostly at aldis so no name brand itmes there but cheaper than other groceries around. this week i got a hellman's mayo 1.00 off coupon and there is a sale so will get it for around 1.50...good deal

[COLOR=800080]Clipping is the most PITA part of couponing... Clipping and sorting... If you do that for hubby,  you are making a MAJOR contribution!  You are going to be IMPRESSED with the difference it can make in your budget.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]CrazyChixLady,  what stores do you have nearby?[/COLOR]
[/quote
Within 2 miles a Walmart, target, fry's (kroger) albertsons and bashas

If anyone has a fresh and easy near by they are having a killer sale this weekend.

I just had the manager at a local Publix tell me that they don't honor the rain checks from other Publix stores. WTH is up with that? I will be contacting district tomorrow to ask WTH is up with this crazy policy...

I just had the manager at a local Publix tell me that they don't honor the rain checks from other Publix stores. WTH is up with that? I will be contacting district tomorrow to ask WTH is up with this crazy policy...
Well, I sent off that email yesterday. I just can't believe that Publix would even try something crazy like requiring that you redeem each individual raincheck at the store it was issued from. JUST Crazy....

Did my first couponing and ad matching trip today. Used $115 in coupons and saved even more ad matching plus 5% by using my target red card. Even got about $30 in giftcards by just sshopping. I can only get better.

Did my first couponing and ad matching trip today. Used $115 in coupons and saved even more ad matching plus 5% by using my target red card. Even got about $30 in giftcards by just sshopping. I can only get better.
highfive.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom