Do you have a favorite chick?! ( I won't tell!!! )

Farmgirl283420

Crowing
Feb 21, 2023
Do you have a favorite chick with my chicks last year my favorite was Blossom and she got very attached to me and would peck hard if my little chicks came on yes she got jealous!!! 😂 I try not to have favs but to love them all the same I am very attached to all my chickens!

Do you have a favrite chick with my chicks last year my favorite was Blossom and she got very attached to me and would peck hard if my little chicks came on yes she got jealous!!! 😂 I try not to have favs but to love them all the same I am very attached to all my chickens!
I always have favoritos

Do you have a favorite chick with my chicks last year my favorite was Blossom and she got very attached to me and would peck hard if my little chicks came on yes she got jealous!!! 😂 I try not to have favs but to love them all the same I am very attached to all my chickens!
#alwaysMargo

This little chick is currently my favourite.

Attachments

• 30308AA0-6F5F-4709-8281-12813C285A11.jpeg
    30308AA0-6F5F-4709-8281-12813C285A11.jpeg
    264.3 KB · Views: 4
My favorite was the one in my avatar who sadly passed before I got my new chicks this March 1st. Accident with the coop door :( . Her name was Olive Oyl, I had a rooster named Popeye too (Texas heat got him). I had to change her name due to a fly strip getting stuck on her feathers and I used olive oil to get the sticky stuff off, she was a Blue Star, smaller than the other hen just like her. She was at the bottom of the pecking order but she was very friendly, would jump in my lap, ran right under my feet when we're out free ranging, very curious and layed eggs really well for me. I miss her, she would of been 2 yrs old March 11th.

Back
Top Bottom