Do you have a favorite chick?! ( I won't tell!!! )

My buff orpington(Honey) is my favorite! She always waits for me every morning if i dont come out early enough she acts mad. She tried to go broody, but i broke her quick that was the only time she was mean. She loves to be held, and loves to go out onto the grass in the summer.

My buff orpington(Honey) is my favorite! She always waits for me every morning if i dont come out early enough she acts mad. She tried to go broody, but i broke her quick that was the only time she was mean. She loves to be held, and loves to go out onto the grass in the summer.
I have a 2 yr old Buff Orp named Honey too! Well Miss Honey Bee, named by my son. She is the head hen in the flock.

I have a 2 yr old Buff Orp named Honey too! Well Miss Honey Bee, named by my son. She is the head hen in the flock.
aww! She actually loves to eat honey bees so thats what she got the name from!🤣 Thats the first thing she somehow got to eat when she went outside for the first time! I have 2 head hens she is the second, when she wants to be.

Henrietta has been my favorite from the first day. She is the littlest but the most adventurous of my brood. She loves to sit on my shoulder even when her brooder mates are sleeping in a pile on my couch. Considering she's a Buff Orp, her smallness is pretty funny.

How it is that we bond with certain animals and they with us?

Last edited:
I have a white giant pullet just over that flies to my shoulder every time I go out to where she is. Trying to find a suitable name for her. I found here severely wounded and ever since she likes to eat from my hand and just spend time bonding more with me.
How sweet! :love

Back
Top Bottom