Do you kiss your chickens?

Do you kiss your chickens?

• You betcha!

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No way, José!

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
One of my chickens and I have a ritual where I sit down then she pecks me REALLY hard on the knee witch signals me to put her on my lap so she can sleep!
baby barred rocky.jpg
:loveThis is her.

One of my chickens and I have a ritual where I sit down then she pecks me REALLY hard on the knee witch signals me to put her on my lap so she can sleep!View attachment 3427514:loveThis is her.
Aww, she is so pretty!!

Two of my chickens jumped into my lap for a visit today.. *sigh* 20230312_174237.jpg I love them so much. 🥰

I don’t normally kiss my birds, but I’ll do it once in a while. I did it recently for a little chick that had to be put down due to a severely deformed leg, and to a hen that wanted to be picked up and snuggled when she normally doesn’t want anything to do with me. 😂

Edit- I will admit though that I’ve had a few chickens peck my lips and teeth before. I once had a duck actually grab my tongue and yank on it when I had my mouth open. For a moment while I was soaking her bumblefoot. There was a lot of sputtering and spitting and yelling after that one! She almost got me to let her go 😂

Back
Top Bottom