• Yes

Votes: 173 81.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Only my favorites

Votes: 28 13.1%

• Total voters
Sorry, I see how that was confusing. 🤣
I mean that I work at a farm, where they have about fifty or sixty chickens, don’t name any. I have my special little birds, though, and I name them. Ivy, White Dove, Fraygox, Micheal, Midnight, Goldenrod, Mutant Diamond… The best thing about naming a chicken a generic human name (like Micheal or Charlie) is that you can start saying things like “Oh, Charlie pooped on my carpet today”, and everyone will be like “What?”

I voted only my favorites, but it's more like the ones that leave an impression. Jack is not one of my favorites, but he is hilarious to watch, and much easier than saying "the buff silkie that may or may not be a boy, without the beard, extra fluff, that tried to square up to you" when talking to my husband. Like we currently do with one of the black ones. 😅

I only have 5 so easy for me. I have Arow, for the arrow outline shape on the top of the head. I didn't at first name any other chick. About a week later I just started arbitrarily call them names, not really thinking about it. Cinnamon is my smallest and her look alike became sugar, (not for her personality) lol Cocoa was very dark brown and so it stuck, and I have no idea where Neena came from, for my other dark one. Subject to change if necessary. LOL

I have almost 50 and almost half have names. Yokie jr, Tiny Tim, Cookie, Cindy, Small Sofia, Minuscule Maddy, Blue, Da Biggest Bird, Flintstone, Chocolate, Hershey, Silvia, Ruby, Finn, Indigo, Fancy, Pebbles, Henrietta, Frizzy, Clover, Queen, Dottie, Mango, Zig Zag, Cloud, Buttercup, Muffin, Ginger, Foghorn, Pepper, Raven, And probably a few more im forgetting.

I have almost 50 and almost half have names. Yokie jr, Tiny Tim, Cookie, Cindy, Small Sofia, Minuscule Maddy, Blue, Da Biggest Bird, Flintstone, Chocolate, Hershey, Silvia, Ruby, Finn, Indigo, Fancy, Pebbles, Henrietta, Frizzy, Clover, Queen, Dottie, Mango, Zig Zag, Cloud, Buttercup, Muffin, Ginger, Foghorn, Pepper, Raven, And probably a few more im forgetting.
I also have 10 Button Quail and most of them have names too. Fred, Penny, Vinnie, Pi, Screech, Rico, Bean, Cinnamon, and Peep.

Back
Top Bottom