• Yes

Votes: 173 81.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Only my favorites

Votes: 28 13.1%

• Total voters
Pics
I always name my chickens! I have 14 Blossom, Jessie, lily, Marigold, hope, Daffy, Amelia, Royal, Almanzo, Leia, tilda, Belle, Evelyn and Josephine I was wondering if other people name their chickens?
I too have a hen named Amelia! And I also used to have a Tilda (named after Tilda Swinton, since she was so much paler than her sisters. :lol:)

They have to tell me their name for it to stick. I try to do themes, but they don't always agree with that and sometimes pick something that changes it.

Of course, then I end up with all sorts of weird names. Heck, I've got a Slater Boy and Petunia in my Phoenix flock, which was originally a Game of Thrones themed flock. That lasted literally one bird 😅

I only name my chicks once I can figure out their gender. I don't want to end up with roosters with female names again, so it is better to be safe on that one.
So you don’t like my rosters name???? Karen is his name. Reason you ask ? Because he was and still is in everybody’s business and has opinion on everything and has to say something about … about … everything!!!! 😂

They have to have memorable personality for me to name them. But I have a few unnamed due to someone was going to buy them but that fell through.

The other unnamed are because the kids of a friend named them and ☹ I forgot the names. I need tags for them so I can look. Lol.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom