Do you play favorites? Admit it....it's OK....I won't tell the others....

Here's another shot of my favorite duck, Naughty:
(This is why He's called Naughty, too...)

:) Every time the hose is on this happens!!
lol.png
who needs TV when you have a Duck as entertaining as this??!!
pop.gif

Amen! I've grown very attached to my chickens in our short time together. I love talking to the other chicken-lovers out there who take their responsibility seriously. Most people I know think I'm crazy to enjoy having chickens. :idunno

I truly enjoy this forum with the clean entertainment it provides - I spend lots of time laughing & smiling when I'm on BYC :D .
BYC shows me there are lots of people just like me - people who love their animals with all of our hearts & aren't ashamed of it. We are just a big family separated only by miles :) .

Perfect!! My boyfriend calls me the mad chicken lady....I just love them! I am a little bit obsessed, always talking to them and about them. I spend all my days watching them and giving them treats....I really should be studying. It's so good to be able to talk to people like me and not have to worry about people thinking I'm slightly mad!!
1f60a.png

I am the same way. People think that I am crazy because I spend a lot of time with the chickens and hand feeding them their treats. They really do become like pets and all have their own personalities. My two favorites-

Perfect!! My boyfriend calls me the mad chicken lady....I just love them! I am a little bit obsessed, always talking to them and about them. I spend all my days watching them and giving them treats....I really should be studying. It's so good to be able to talk to people like me and not have to worry about people thinking I'm slightly mad!!
1f60a.png

Yup! I'm a bit obsessed too. My concentration for work & college is sorely lacking, lol.
If I could afford to, my job description would include "chicken-keeping, gardening, canning fruits & vegetables, cooking, baking," etc. etc.
big_smile.png
I think I was born in the wrong century, lol.

Yup! I'm a bit obsessed too. My concentration for work & college is sorely lacking, lol.
If I could afford to, my job description would include "chicken-keeping, gardening, canning fruits & vegetables, cooking, baking," etc. etc.
big_smile.png
I think I was born in the wrong century, lol.

I'm a stay at home mom, so add monkey warden to that list, and this is my job description. I love my job!

Back
Top Bottom