Does anyone use Worminator?

Lol, the Pyrantel Combatrin comes in many forms, shapes and sizes. Does anyone have an email from Twin Cities that says what it is?

-Kathy

Last edited:
Been doing some reseach and I think Worminator might be something sold in the UK called "Supaverm", it a combo of Closantel (50mg/ml) and Mebendazole (75mg/ml).

-Kathy

So is Combantrin a brand name ? It comes in 2 types? Pyrantel or Mebendazole? I've heard of Mebendazole , probably in the horse world.
It could very well be that UK stuff.

I wonder if Michael knows what it is? (re post # 8)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just a quick not to say that I spoke with Victor at Twin Cities and he claims they don't know what drugs are in it and would not tell me the name of the company that he gets it from, just that it's from England and that it contains more than one drug. He also says that he never told anyone what was in it.

I was interested in buying some, but you all know how I am about giving proper doses, possible drug interactions, side effects, etc, so I will not be buying any to use on my birds.

-Kathy

Last edited:
This is what the website use say ( found using the Wayback Machine) :

WORMINATOR NEW ITEM !

$11.95

Great product imported from England. 5 ML. Use one drop only for Bantams and two drops only for Large Fowl. Gets rid of all worms except tape worms. Caution: can not eat eggs or meat for 18 days after you have administered wormer.

This is what it said in May:
H-4-7 WORMINATOR New Larger Size ! 10 ML

$22.95

New larger Size! Save $1.00
Great product ! 10 ML. Use one drop only for Bantams and two drops only for Large Fowl down the throat only. Gets rid of all worms. Can repeat in 18 days if necessary but most times one dose will destroy all worms. 24 Hour withdraw before eating eggs after using.
One Bottle will do 120 bantams or 60 large fowl

This is what is says now:

H-4-8 WORMINATOR 5 ML

$11.95

Great product ! 5 ML.
Use one drop only for Bantam Chickens, Call Ducks, Pigeons and Pheasants and only two drops for Large Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Peacocks. down the throat only. Gets rid of 11 varieties of internal parasites. Can repeat in 18 days if necessary but most times one dose will destroy all worms. 24 Hour withdraw before eating eggs after using.

So what changed?

-Kathy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom