Does anyone use Worminator?

Do you have a better recommendation for a wormer which kills all but tapeworms?
Are you by chance indicating that Twin City /or whatever that name is/ is merely a backyard gamefowl staker, and that one should question whether the product consists of multiple ingredients?

Fenbendazole, Flubendazole, Oxfendazole, Albendazole are all examples of benzamidazole classes of anthelmintics which are very safe and effective against most intestinal worms. Albendazole is effective against tapes and all other worms, and Praziquantel is highly effective against tapeworms. I am not indicating that Twin City is run by cockers. What I am saying is that they, like many of the game fowl supply places regularly sell dewormers which have no listed ingredients on the label, or origin of production, contact information, etc. People are suspicious of this and they should be.

Thanks... I've read posts where people say that, and I've read other posts where people say it's flubendazole. If it is pyrantel pamoate, they're robbing people blind *and* lying about it being effective on *all* worms, lol. Will call them on Tuesday and try to figure it out.
big_smile.png

This is a 473ml bottle of pyrantel that one can buy for less than $20.

-Kathy

How could one find out the dosage for poultry or waterfowl on this particulate product when its not approved for them?

So this was interesting. I saw Worminator recommended in a chicken group on fb.

So ingredients are NOT listed on the bottle then?

I do know it works really well. Victor at twin city is a very honest man and I trust him

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but how do you know it works? Have you had fecals done that showed your bird had worms, used the product, then had a follow up fecal? That is the only way you'll know if it works or not. As for him being an honest man, personally, I won't buy anything from someone that refuses to tell me what the active ingredient of something is.

And whatever it is, I'd be willing to bet money that it's not approved for egg laying hens n the US.

Buyer beware!

-Kathy

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but how do you know it works? Have you had fecals done that showed your bird had worms, used the product, then had a follow up fecal? That is the only way you'll know if it works or not. As for him being an honest man, personally, I won't buy anything from someone that refuses to tell me what the active ingredient of something is.

And whatever it is, I'd be willing to bet money that it's not approved for egg laying hens n the US.

Buyer beware!

-Kathy

Yes I have had them done.
I also have seen the worms on the ground under the roost when I went back to check after dark ...

Back
Top Bottom