Dog thread!šŸ¾

Pics
AB3BD578-C098-45DB-9E3B-6C9DA6FD7F82.jpeg

Fanta Giant schnauzer cross Labrador

she is about 10 months old (they grow so fast :thI canā€™t believe she is going to be a year old soon) she is my assistance dog in training, I am going to be doing agility and rally

3A3F4D36-A5E0-4444-899B-F529ABD9EDB6.jpeg

Twiggy
all most 2 year old Romanian rescue. She is reactive and probably has hip dysplasia so I canā€™t really do much with her :(

C01A7F1E-CC5A-461A-BE31-B6448A3D3C0B.jpeg

Lulu 17 year old ā€œPomeranianā€ rescue

she is technically my mothers dog she is mostly blind and deaf now but still has a lot of energy. She doesnā€™t look or act her age šŸ˜†

Well, here we go! Here is my beautiful bundle of food craving Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Buddy (or Buddy boy, Buddy bag, and a bunch more) he'll turn 6 years old in May, and is neutered. He has a slight reactivity towards dogs that stems from fear due to the fact that we were unable to take him out at all during the critical socialization window (he had been very sick and had almost died so he wasn't vaccinated until he had recovered, which forced the whole socialization back). He is show trained, he's also hypothetically agility trained but I don't have all the equipment a normal trial has so I can't say that he truly is agility trained but he does know a few things. His special talent are tricks, he's always been quick to understand to do. His favorite thing in the world is food (he loves orange juice more than anything else, don't ask why) sleep, and people. Even though he is neutered and can't be showed, I'm still training him as you'd train a normal show dog so that I have experience for my next dog who will hopefully be a show prospect, and of a different breed as I can't handle that much coat for too dogsšŸ¤£ anyways here's him
20221210_145939_1.jpg

Well, here we go! Here is my beautiful bundle of food craving Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Buddy (or Buddy boy, Buddy bag, and a bunch more) he'll turn 6 years old in May, and is neutered. He has a slight reactivity towards dogs that stems from fear due to the fact that we were unable to take him out at all during the critical socialization window (he had been very sick and had almost died so he wasn't vaccinated until he had recovered, which forced the whole socialization back). He is show trained, he's also hypothetically agility trained but I don't have all the equipment a normal trial has so I can't say that he truly is agility trained but he does know a few things. His special talent are tricks, he's always been quick to understand to do. His favorite thing in the world is food (he loves orange juice more than anything else, don't ask why) sleep, and people. Even though he is neutered and can't be showed, I'm still training him as you'd train a normal show dog so that I have experience for my next dog who will hopefully be a show prospect, and of a different breed as I can't handle that much coat for too dogsšŸ¤£ anyways here's himView attachment 3461008
Do you know what breed you want your next dog to be? I have no idea what breed my next dog will be, all I know is I want a well bred purebred dog. No more rescues for me!

Do you know what breed you want your next dog to be? I have no idea what breed my next dog will be, all I know is I want a well bred purebred dog. No more rescues for me!

It's either going to be a whippet, a cairn terrier, a bedlington terrier, a Chinese crested or a kokoni, which is a Greek breed (my interest in Greek breeds has only recently started actually)

It's either going to be a whippet, a cairn terrier, a bedlington terrier, a Chinese crested or a kokoni, which is a Greek breed (my interest in Greek breeds has only recently started actually)
Never heard of a kokoni before they are cute! I am all ways worried about whippets breaking their legs šŸ˜… they look like if they tripped you would just hear a snapping noise

Never heard of a kokoni before they are cute! I am all ways worried about whippets breaking their legs šŸ˜… they look like if they tripped you would just hear a snapping noise

They actually have very strong legs, the only sighthounds who have a predisposition to breaking their legs are Italian Greyhounds

They actually have very strong legs, the only sighthounds who have a predisposition to breaking their legs are Italian Greyhounds
Good to know! They still look fragile :oops: . I like sight hounds but donā€™t think they would ever be a good fit for me, itā€™s actually quite hard to find breeds that are reliable good with cats:(

Back
Top Bottom