Dog thread!šŸ¾

I
Pitbulls need people who understand the breed, they are a dangerous breed of dog with high chance of dog aggression that can easily end up biting children instead of dogs

with the right owner and breeding they are lovely dogs
Pitbulls need people who understand the breed, they are a dangerous breed of dog with high chance of dog aggression that can easily end up biting children instead of dogs

with the right owner and breeding they are lovely dogs
We have one that is 75pit and 25heeler. She likes to pin or stand over our beagles to assert dominance but is kept in check by our little mini Aussie who keeps her in her place. She acts "big" towards the neighbors dogs every time she sees them. After about of minute of being stiffened up and a couple sniffs the go to playing. She will bark at a stranger but it's basically the same reaction with them. Echo is just all bluff. Lol.

Whats everyones least favourite breed?

mine are bulldogs and the ones the bybs are trying to turn into frogs
Same. You may think I'd love all bulldogs because I am a Boston Terrier fanatic, but no - I do not like breeds like English Bulldogs, "American Bullies", teacup Chihuahuas. So sad.

Same. You may think I'd love all bulldogs because I am a Boston Terrier fanatic, but no - I do not like breeds like English Bulldogs, "American Bullies", teacup Chihuahuas. So sad.
I love well bred American Bullies. Exotic bullies and the frog things are not the same at all.

I guess I don't know the difference. But any dog that looks like it's on steroids does not appeal to me, this includes some Frenchies. They look so uncomfortable all the time.
Totally understandable! Unfortunately the frog looking ones ruin it for everybody. People think thatā€™s how theyā€™re supposed to look but itā€™s not.

Oh she's looking absolutely amazing in these photosšŸ˜ļæ¼. Meanwhile Buddy
I need to find some of the failed pictures šŸ˜† his ears are very photogenic!
I'm pretty sure we call them roomba over here as well. Don't have one so not sure though
I think people call the roombas here as well bit I donā€™t think they are sold as roombas
Doodles, anything under 20lbs, pits and bullies (actually have a mutt), over hyper labs.
I donā€™t consider doodles a breedšŸ˜†

personally not a huge fan of bully breeds since they donā€™t fit what I like in both temperament and looks, still well breed ones are lovely dogs! I really like seeing well bred Staffordshire bull terriers doing sports! Was tempted to get a presa canario at one point they might be the exception šŸ¤£

I love bully breeds lol never thought I would until Brewster lol now Iā€™ll never be without šŸ¤£
Its great when you find a type of breed/breed that works for you! Donā€™t think I want to be with out a giant schnauzer! the unfortunate thing is that Fanta is a cross so I donā€™t know for sure that giant schnauzer are everything I want šŸ˜…

Back
Top Bottom