Dog thread!🐾

IMG_3200.jpeg
IMG_3189.jpeg
IMG_3203.jpeg

Fennel

I have two poodles, lancer the miniature and spinner the standard runt.
Spinner is such a sweetheart hes like a big bear, but lancer is the mischievous one and rubs it off on spinner loll. Lancer is the type to catch lizards and burry treats whereas spinner likes to lounge around and get cuddles. Everyone asks if they are related but they’re not, spinner is 3 and lancer is 2. I dont show them but id love to get them into sports since they have so much energy all the time. Id probably put them in water sport since they are water breeds and so they can be more confident with bodies of water. And Dalmatians, great danes, and poodles are my favorite big breeds in general but im kinda alergic to dogs (ironic ik😅😂) so ill stick with low shedding ones
192EBF9F-AFFF-4EF6-B54E-77028399184D.jpeg

91BC7CE0-7C49-4E5F-A806-F938B561857E.jpeg

C3F93343-1BC3-4877-8119-8F797FB07FB0.jpeg

27EB2537-1210-48D4-AAEE-CF7D2704585D.jpeg

I have two poodles, lancer the miniature and spinner the standard runt.
Spinner is such a sweetheart hes like a big bear, but lancer is the mischievous one and rubs it off on spinner loll. Lancer is the type to catch lizards and burry treats whereas spinner likes to lounge around and get cuddles. Everyone asks if they are related but they’re not, spinner is 3 and lancer is 2. I dont show them but id love to get them into sports since they have so much energy all the time. Id probably put them in water sport since they are water breeds and so they can be more confident with bodies of water. And Dalmatians, great danes, and poodles are my favorite big breeds in general but im kinda alergic to dogs (ironic ik😅😂) so ill stick with low shedding ones
View attachment 3508573

View attachment 3508575

View attachment 3508579
View attachment 3508581
You should definitely try some sports, its great fun!

A thread for people obsessed with dog so we can stop derailing other threads! :lau

Doggy questions to get the thread going

-do you do any dog sports or want to do any?

-do you show dogs?

-whats your favourite breed/what breed do you want to get?

-introduce your dogs

@fluffycrow @BelovedBirds
This is Cleo, she's German Shepherd (doh!), and possibly a hunting breed (due to her barking), and possibly American bulldog or other bully-type breed.

She loves Deborah:
032822 Cleo and Debbie 01.jpg

We got her as a rescue, with "Dog-friendly, Cat-friendly, Chicken-friendly" in the description, so we suspect she was on a farm at some point.

She loves going over and watching the chicks.

I've fallen in love with this breed:

https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/lancashire-heeler/

Currently they're a rather rare breed, and as others try to build up the gene pool so this old breed doesn't disappear they often have puppies that don't quite make the grade. Those are sold as pets and neutered, that's what I'd like to get.

It's not going to happen just yet, but I can dream.

Lancashire-Heeler-head-portrait-in-the-forest.jpg

I've fallen in love with this breed:

https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/lancashire-heeler/

Currently they're a rather rare breed, and as others try to build up the gene pool so this old breed doesn't disappear they often have puppies that don't quite make the grade. Those are sold as pets and neutered, that's what I'd like to get.

It's not going to happen just yet, but I can dream.

View attachment 3508604
They are adorable. You would probably get a lot of people calling it a corgi 😆

Back
Top Bottom