Dog thread!🐾

Pics
This is Charlie, a 3wk old Chihuahua cross who lost her mother to a coyote. Her owner was going to surrender the entire litter to the animal shelter, but they're having a parvo outbreak and refused them. The owner then opted to euthanize the litter since they weren't able to take care of them. A neighbor of mine talked him into letting her have them, but couldn't care for them herself, so I took one and helped her find homes for the others.

This pup is a superstar. In the week that I've had her, she hasn't missed her mother or her siblings. She refused the bottle, dropper and syringe but took right to eating out of a dish. She has us all wrapped around her little toe beans.

The Nylabone in the photo belongs to our male pibble. We have a senior female pibble, too, both blues.

1687394340093.png

This is Charlie, a 3wk old Chihuahua cross who lost her mother to a coyote. Her owner was going to surrender the entire litter to the animal shelter, but they're having a parvo outbreak and refused them. The owner then opted to euthanize the litter since they weren't able to take care of them. A neighbor of mine talked him into letting her have them, but couldn't care for them herself, so I took one and helped her find homes for the others.

This pup is a superstar. In the week that I've had her, she hasn't missed her mother or her siblings. She refused the bottle, dropper and syringe but took right to eating out of a dish. She has us all wrapped around her little toe beans.

The Nylabone in the photo belongs to our male pibble. We have a senior female pibble, too, both blues.

View attachment 3551310
Aww ive never seen a shelter turn down a litter of puppies though.

She's a Siberian Husky/GSD mix and has the husky's double coat
She doesn't care about weather; hot, cold, rain, snow- it matters not.
My dogs love warm, cold, rain and snow. But its been in the 90s. I dont allow them outside for long periods of time when its super hot. Mine are both double coats.

I absolutely love Siberian Husky/GSD my grandparents had one. Buddy never ever wanted in the house gave himself a job of protecting that house no matter what. He always welcome us with kisses and hug!

Back
Top Bottom