Dog thread!🐾

Denver turned 2 today!!
20231005_080746.jpg
20230729_112206.jpg
20230305_171230.jpg

Fanta is having to retire because of joint issues :( and the best (for what I wanted) GSD breeder I could find had 2 puppies that fitted what I wanted exactly:oops:

IMG_4630.jpeg

Name is still pending. less then a day and she has worked out how to climb out the puppy pen:lau. Pure working line and is surprisingly calmer then Fanta!

Fanta is having to retire because of joint issues :( and the best (for what I wanted) GSD breeder I could find had 2 puppies that fitted what I wanted exactly:oops:

View attachment 3653101
Name is still pending. less then a day and she has worked out how to climb out the puppy pen:lau. Pure working line and is surprisingly calmer than Fanta!
Well she’s simply stunning😍😍😍

View attachment 3653101
Name is still pending. less then a day and she has worked out how to climb out the puppy pen:lau. Pure working line and is surprisingly calmer then Fanta!
So cute!!!!

View attachment 3653101
Adorable!

Any tips on getting my puppy to eat? She won't eat unless I mix in some ham or scrambled egg. I've tried just leaving her food out and she will go all day without eating 1 bite and has no interest in it. I want to keep her on a schedule but she apparently thinks starving is a good idea😅
Is she on a kibble diet?

Back
Top Bottom