Dog thread!🐾

Yes. I also mixed a little wet food in it but she eats the wet and leaves the dry
Some dogs think Kibble is disgusting. My boy Toby absolutely refused to eat even high end Kibble, choosing to starve himself, he went days without eating. Kibble is cooked at 700 degrees for a few minutes, it's basically dead food once it comes out of the ovens. I switched to raw or air dried foods, way better for the dog. If you can't get her to eat it, you may have to switch to something more real than Kibble. Even Fresh Pet is better than Kibble.

Any tips on getting my puppy to eat? She won't eat unless I mix in some ham or scrambled egg. I've tried just leaving her food out and she will go all day without eating 1 bite and has no interest in it. I want to keep her on a schedule but she apparently thinks starving is a good idea😅
Stop mixing stuff in. You’re creating a picky monster. She will eat when she is hungry. Tough love. Or you can try a different brand of kibble she might like better. But then leave it down.

Some dogs think Kibble is disgusting. My boy Toby absolutely refused to eat even high end Kibble, choosing to starve himself, he went days without eating. Kibble is cooked at 700 degrees for a few minutes, it's basically dead food once it comes out of the ovens. I switched to raw or air dried foods, way better for the dog. If you can't get her to eat it, you may have to switch to something more real than Kibble. Even Fresh Pet is better than Kibble.
Ok thanks, wet food gets expensive especially with her size but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do

No I haven't, we never have with our other pups but I can try

We always do it with the puppies. Especially the toys, but you know. If she still doesn't eat it, maybe change brands, and if you can afford it/your vet is OK with it/you can make it balanced, you could try something else, like raw

Ok thanks, wet food gets expensive especially with her size but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do
Yes it's not cheap, I would have continued to feed my boy Kibble if he ate it. But if he's going to be miserable all his life, and food should be exciting to eat, it's worth the extra cash.

All my dogs go ballistic for their kibble. Vet is telling me he's on the hefty side of things😅. Not fat, still within the ranges of healthy, but should ideally drop a little
Brew is fat lol but loves kibble. Got another kind the other day and he housed down 3 cups in one sitting 🤣🤣🤣😭

All my dogs go ballistic for their kibble. Vet is telling me he's on the hefty side of things😅. Not fat, still within the ranges of healthy, but should ideally drop a little
That's great the kibble is a hit! Most of my dogs have eaten it just fine. Toby's palate is obviously more refined. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom