Dog thread!🐾

Fluffy has now made me wonder again what breed of dog would I want :lau

Swedish vallhund are close , except for being vocal :th I like slightly talkative dogs, Pepsi is too talkative 🥲

You'd get moar
hungry music video GIF
!?

Hey guys! I'm hoping to get a puppy soon. I've been looking at this one breeder, Denzil's Goldens. https://denzilsgoldens.com/

Does anyone think they look good? I've been able to have good communication with them which is positive, they’re very kind about responding and are open to me visiting before filling out any applications.

Hey guys! I'm hoping to get a puppy soon. I've been looking at this one breeder, Denzil's Goldens. https://denzilsgoldens.com/

Does anyone think they look good? I've been able to have good communication with them which is positive, they’re very kind about responding and are open to me visiting before filling out any applications.
The pup will either be an ESA or PSD (Psychiatric Service Dog) for myself. I’ll be doing basic obedience training and then working with a trainer for the more specialized training

So far

-there chat thing that pops up is weird?
-they don’t mention what they are breeding towards (as for as I can see)
-they have a lot of litters
-their guardian home section makes it sound like they want to breed a lot but still don’t mention a goal for their dogs (females have minimum of 3 litters before being spayed?! At least they say 4 is the max but then they said 5 before then)

So far

-there chat thing that pops up is weird?
-they don’t mention what they are breeding towards (as for as I can see)
-they have a lot of litters
-their guardian home section makes it sound like they want to breed a lot but still don’t mention a goal for their dogs (females have minimum of 3 litters before being spayed?! At least they say 4 is the max but then they said 5 before then)
Yeah, their website is a bit old and they’ve changed some things, although those are some good points.

I think their main goal is to have pups with good temperaments and that are healthy; and at least a few from their litters have been service dogs. Their OFA’s are normal from what I could tell looking at the records

Yeah, their website is a bit old and they’ve changed some things, although those are some good points.

I think their main goal is to have pups with good temperaments and that are healthy; and at least a few from their litters have been service dogs. Their OFA’s are normal from what I could tell looking at the records
More things

-contract says they will guarantee hip/elbows for 36 months only if fed a specific food
-contract says if the puppy gets checked by a vet within 72hours is at risk because of a congenital defect they replace or refund the puppy only if the puppy is the same mentally and physically as before
-if you can’t pick the puppy up at 8weeks they will charge you for every day they have to keep the puppy until pick up

I personally would not go with them it feels very business like 😅 why do they need a pop up chat thing?!

Back
Top Bottom