Dog thread!šŸ¾

Her mum is healthy the only problem with her is cancer because she has gone through allot and survived. Australia have the deadliest snake in the deadliest snakes in the world. She has been bitten by 4 of them so Iā€™m 100% sure she is healthy.
It's not only about if she's healthy now, it's also if she (and her puppies) will be healthy later. The recommended tests test for orthopedic and genetic diseases that can be passed on to the offspring.

Did she go to the vet for them?
She hasnā€™t been bitten in a while because there havenā€™t been many snakes where I currently live but I never could get her there because it was hours away so I gave her antibiotics
It's not only about if she's healthy now, it's also if she (and her puppies) will be healthy later. The recommended tests test for orthopedic and genetic diseases that can be passed on to the offspring.
No she isnā€™t as healthy as she used to be. Thats why Iā€™m not breeding her. Iā€™m breeding her daughter

Last edited:
She hasnā€™t been bitten in a while because there havenā€™t been many snakes where I currently live but I never could get her there

No she isnā€™t as healthy as she used to be. Thats why Iā€™m not breeding her. Iā€™m breeding her daughter
Sheā€™s lucky she didnā€™t die. She shouldā€™ve been brought to a vet. Have any of your animals ever been to a vet?

Back
Top Bottom