Dog thread!šŸ¾

You said you theyā€™ve only been to the vet to be put down and now youā€™re saying you take them all the timeā€¦
Thats what i got out of it all.
If my dogs were bit by a snake id be to a vet as soon as possible. My animals are my life

EXACTLY!! Even if I had to drive hours or hell, walk there.
Yes id walk until i died to get them to a vet if thats what it took.
Our nearest emergency vet is about 30- 40 minutes away. So if something went wrong it would be speeding to get there.

Yes id walk until i died to get them to a vet if thats what it took.
Our nearest emergency vet is about 30- 40 minutes away. So if something went wrong it would be speeding to get there.
So would I!!! And Iā€™m lucky that ours are fairly close, all within like 10-15, maybe 20 minutes, but still. We do have some further away. And we have a vet within walking distance IF I truly had to walk but theyā€™re expensive so we donā€™t use them but would if I had to. Anyway, I donā€™t drive atm bc. I donā€™t have a car but I would speed too if I could.

You said you theyā€™ve only been to the vet to be put down and now youā€™re saying you take them all the timeā€¦
I never said I only took dogs there to get put down. I may not have explained myself correctly. I take them there usually when they are sick like how one of them not long ago consumed a part of a poisoned rat and got sick so I took him up there.

EXACTLY!! Even if I had to drive hours or hell, walk there.
Most of time I was too scared to go up there. It was a 6 hour drive for what? Only to hear there is nothing they can do about it! I have had to deal with that my whole life. You do not understand my circumstances. I drove that long twice only to hear that news. The biggest waste of time. As a child I lived 2 hours out and my parents drove that way just to hear that too. I lost so many pets from them. It was the biggest waste of time. Now that Iā€™ve got a vet 3 minutes away it wonā€™t be a complete waste of time to take take them there.

Does anyone ever ask you if your going to breed your dog?
People recently have started asking me that, but yet everyone thinks Denver is a boyšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. Then others. they ask if Tucker is Denver son

And my answer every time is no. Then they ask why and i have to explainšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Yeah, it's so annoying. Like no I'm not going to add to the dogs in shelters if the owner of the puppy decides it's too much work. Unless I did extensive health testing that came back good and found a really good male with extensive testing and even then I wouldn't breed them.

Back
Top Bottom