Dog thread!🐾

Tucker
20240203_185727.jpg

Not really, they aren't dangerous at all when they are properly trained and you set boundaries with them. Remy is a clingy, cuddle bug who spooks at everything because her previous owners abused her and yet she never bit anyone. The ones that seem scary are either A. untrained, or B. taught to bark and bite on command often in police or military. And those can be stopped by a command.
They can be scary when they are excited puppies🤣 or if they are reactive
None of my dogs would do well at that. They'd either be too scared or just goof around.
Lots of people do agility for fun! Doesn’t matter if they are good at it or not and goofing around isn’t a bad thing when training anyway!
I'm thinking of trying one, today the trainer taught me how to do a heart girth with my leash and it helped a lot

That looks dangerous to me :oops: you are putting a tightening leash around unprotected organs. I would not do it unless its an emergency, there are safer methods

That looks dangerous to me :oops: you are putting a tightening leash around unprotected organs. I would not do it unless its an emergency, there are safer methods
Ive never done it with Denver or Tucker. Out lab was a beast, he weighed around 90lbs and was still growing not overweight. The vet said that he was actually to thin. And he could pull through anything. Our trainer showed it to us and we used it a few times. He never pulled. And that was even after a prong collar he could pull.

Back
Top Bottom