Dog thread!🐾

Well I don't believe breed stereotypes like that but I guess...GSDs are used as working dogs a lot so that's one reason to definitely not pet.
Breed stereotypes? Well, certain breeds are bred to do certain things. Genetics are very strong and even if a dog isn't trained to do something it was bred to do, chances are it's going to do it. Apparently, mine was bred to sleep 23.5 hours a day.

Well I don't believe breed stereotypes like that but I guess...GSDs are used as working dogs a lot so that's one reason to definitely not pet.

Breed stereotypes? Well, certain breeds are bred to do certain things. Genetics are very strong and even if a dog isn't trained to do something it was bred to do, chances are it's going to do it. Apparently, mine was bred to sleep 23.5 hours a day.
Its definitely not just a stereotype! My GSD is far far more likely to bite somebody then my springer

Though when it comes to GSD there is a massive difference in the lines, most you meet are probably bred for a show/pet temperament and not the working or sport temperament (at least thats how it is around me). Even with sport and working lines there is a difference between the 2

I totally understand that breeds have genetics and are more likely to do certain stuff, but I don't believe just because a dog is a certain breed mean it will act a certain way, there's plenty of very sweet GSDs

Back
Top Bottom