Dog thread!šŸ¾

Ive come to like some smaller dogs, but i could never be without a big dog.
I keep a couple as bodyguards to me and the smaller breeds. Although after my trip to the vet on Monday mine are probably considered medium size compared to what i saw. It apparently was big giant dog day.

I keep a couple as bodyguards to me and the smaller breeds. Although after my trip to the vet on Monday mine are probably considered medium size compared to what i saw. It apparently was big giant dog day.
Last time we were at the vet there was a couple huge dogs like a Great Pry that weighed ovet 160lbs(i dont even remember the exact weight), but he was healthy

Last time we were at the vet there was a couple huge dogs like a Great Pry that weighed ovet 160lbs(i dont even remember the exact weight), but he was healthy
That's a lot of dog. Ones I saw were a giant lab, a giant weimaraner and either a sheepadoodle, or aussiedoodle. It was huge and had blue eyes. Too much dog for me. I can fit more smaller dogs in compared to keeping a giant. I like quantity. :)

That's a lot of dog. Ones I saw were a giant lab, a giant weimaraner and either a sheepadoodle, or aussiedoodle. It was huge and had blue eyes. Too much dog for me. I can fit more smaller dogs in compared to keeping a giant. I like quantity. :)
Yes, quite to large for me. Although i love large dogs i think keeping it under 100lbs is ok, unless its a livestock guardian.

Im happy with my pups
Even though a 75lb Denver thinks she is a lap dog.

Are you sure you don't need another Boston?
Well, I know now that Luna is too big for a Boston, so I probably shouldn't get another right now. Besides, I'm really the only one in my family who loves them. :rolleyes: And I wouldn't want to risk ruining the bond between me and Dorie.

I do highly recommend them mixed with French bulldog. They are a bit less hyper.
I bet they are awesome dogs, but I don't love the idea of mixes like that. I prefer the lighter, slimmer pure Bostons. I've never had a hyper Boston.

I got the two headed model. :lol: They are on watch duty.

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2096.JPG
Your dogs are beautiful!

I consider small dogs 25lbs and under if you go under 10lbs then they are extra small.
Medium dogs 26lbs to 55lbs
large dogs 55lbs to 90lbs
And anything over 90 Extra large.
Same but you gotta factor height, I don't consider my parents 62 lbs English bulldog largešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I'll be taking all the extra largesšŸ¤£

Same but you gotta factor height, I don't consider my parents 62 lbs English bulldog largešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

True lol Brew is medium size but weighs like 73.4 lbs šŸ¤£šŸ˜­ probably less now. Heā€™s lost weight now lol

Denver is 22 inches and Tucker is 24 inches. So height does factor it. But i consider Tucker a medium at 62lbs.
Denver is a large at 75-78lbs.

Im sure Willow will be over 100lbs right?

Back
Top Bottom