Dog thread!🐾

I didn't realize the parents didn't need to be registered. Dorie's were not but she is spayed. I don't know of any AKC or UKC events around here that she could participate in anyway. 😞
No the parents dont need to be registered. I wouldnt be able to register mine if they had to be.

What events do you think she would do good in?

you can also register under canine partners they just cant do conformation class and dont have to be purebred. They have to be spayed or neutered though. Willow is under canine partners since i didn't think they'd accept her in PAL

Willow has slowed down, she sleeps a lot. My lazy bum 😅
Ill register Denver to UKC then AKC once spayed. Tucker will always be just UKC i never plan on fixing him unless its absolutely needed.

Denver has picked up energy again, since the food switch. Cant call her a lazy potato anymore😅

No the parents dont need to be registered. I wouldnt be able to register mine if they had to be.

What events do you think she would do good in?
Well, I don't think she'd be good at anything, but I think agility would be the most fun for her. I did find a club that holds rally events and classes but they are about an hour away. Maybe I'll do that with my next dog... 🙂

Back
Top Bottom