• I have more 3 or more

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
I have a pomeranian x Papillon named Benji hes 5 and a half

And a Shih tzu named Scooby who is not yet 2

Our dogs have the back yard while our chickens free range in the front
Though Benji is good with the chickens and I would trust him 100% with them (all he does is wanna eat their poop and roll in it
sickbyc.gif
)

Scooby on the other hand is still a naughty puppy and just wants to terrorise the chickens, I don't think he would harm them but he barks at them and if they run he would chase them
So we are currently working with him and the chickens
I LOVE THESE DOGS!!

Okay thanks for y'all who posted about the food. I would probably feed a dry+wet food (Maybe Canidae ALS or Blue Buffalo Life Protection or maybe Merrick). Raw meat kind of grosses me out (I don't eat meat), there's no butcher near where I live, and the meat at the grocery store is really expensive for good quality or really cheap for horrid quality.

Okay thanks for y'all who posted about the food. I would probably feed a dry+wet food (Maybe Canidae ALS or Blue Buffalo Life Protection or maybe Merrick). Raw meat kind of grosses me out (I don't eat meat), there's no butcher near where I live, and the meat at the grocery store is really expensive for good quality or really cheap for horrid quality.

why did you need brands? Oh and if you don't like meat then i guess feeding liver is out of the question.

I might get a dog soon, and start fostering them from the shelter (I still live at my parents house, if I can "convince" them that dogs won't hurt our current animals, then i'll probably get one. I'm getting all the costs lined up in advance)

I might get a dog soon, and start fostering them from the shelter (I still live at my parents house, if I can "convince" them that dogs won't hurt our current animals, then i'll probably get one. I'm getting all the costs lined up in advance)

cool. My dad offered me to someone to 'foster' a dog he had to get rid of. I adopted the dog the next day lol!

cool. My dad offered me to someone to 'foster' a dog he had to get rid of. I adopted the dog the next day lol!
Good to know. My parents will probably let me foster a dog from the shelter (because you don't have to take it to weekly adoptions or other stuff like that), and then they'll probably fall in love with the dog and let me adopt it. At first, my parents hated my chickens, but now they love them!

Back
Top Bottom