• I have more 3 or more

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
Those collies are beautiful!!!!
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

I definitely love dogs and have had many of my 52 years. However, right now I have two dogs I would say are in the top five of the best I have had. One is a three year old male Cane Corso that I got as a young pup. The second is a female Neapolitan Mastiff I got as a pup this fall.
I am amazed.
Neither one predates on anything as long as I let them know it is mine. This afternoon, the female snuffled the baby chicks from the test hatch and then went back to her business. She never messes with the incubator, better yet, she never messes with anything that she is told "NO" about. And she remembers it. The male is much the same.
They are loyal and brave and sweet in my experience.
My son also has two Pugs (little clowns!) and the last dog is a four pound Chihuahua.

I got my first dog about two months ago! Mom was a cat person. I am, generally, just an animal person. Now we have a giant goofy puppy!

His name is Garrus. Just today, he helped my boyfriend catch a rogue hen. Flushed her out of the gully she was hiding in, chased her to my boyfriend, and showed no actual aggression towards her. We hadn't even introduced him to the chickens yet. What a good boy!
1f601.png

I have Bluetick Coonhounds and i love them big time. They are great to be around and play with. I have 3 of them and i take them with me everywhere I go except in stores and hospitals lol. I would take them there but they would make a big mess.

I have Bluetick Coonhounds and i love them big time. They are great to be around and play with. I have 3 of them and i take them with me everywhere I go except in stores and hospitals lol. I would take them there but they would make a big mess.

Pictures? I looooove blue ticks. Whenever we take in a big hound dog at our rescue it makes me happy- who doesn't love hounds!! (Other than apartment dwellers of course). I've got a choco lab red bone mix and he is the best. Great with all the critters and amazing with the kids
1f60d.png

We bought a new batch of chicks and put them in our homemade brooder, and look who's been watching over them? Aiden and Eva are the most nurturing out of my 4 collies. <3 We are expecting another litter from these incredible working farm dogs in the first week of May 2017. If you'd like to reserve a puppy Email me, available puppy reserves are going quick! You can see more of my dogs at onegoodfarmdog.wordpress.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom