Dominique Thread!

Pics
frow.gif
Hi, wsmith!!
Thanks, he is a great guy, too!! He is very docile and has never shown any aggression to any people.
Calvin is a very small town in the Southeastern part of Oklahoma.

I've hatched more than enough for this year so just listeed another group of eggs for sale on the Auction forum. I've done very well showing with this strain & they are very productive as well.

I have been reading through this thread since it started but don't post much. I just wanted to share some pics of my Dominique's. These were hatched in August 2010. They just started laying about 2 months ago. Tell me what you think of them. They sure are hard to get good pics of them.

welcome-byc.gif
Hi JenniferA!!

You have to wait until you have reached a certain number of posts before you are able to post pics....
Just one of those precautions to stop spammers.

Have a great day!!

ETA - I'm not sure of the #, but do you have an "Uploads" option at the top of your page? If so, go there.
smile.png

Last edited:
I am not to sure that this will work but here is supposed to be pics of my Dominique's this is Butch and clumbsy!!

file:///C:/Users/Rachel/Pictures/2011-04-08/004.JPG

oh well didn't work.................tata someone said 10 post but I did that and still can't figure out the uploading process?

Back
Top Bottom