Don't buy from Efowl

dg2623

Hatching
7 Years
Apr 27, 2012
Ordered 3 different breeds of chicks from Efowl, they were not truthful of the shipping date and when we called them they had no way of tracking the shippment. The chicks all showed up dead, they refunded our purchase and shipping but could care less about their lack of communication, poor shipping practices or inability to track what they send.

I am sorry you must be very dissapointed . I have used them .. Takes them quite a while to ship .. once they just sent a shipment five missing said out of stock . my last one one came dead i got a credit but then two days later two more died no guarentee after 24 hours. luckily the other 17 are doing well . My First order all arived alive and lived .. just a shorted order . I was just saying I dont believe I will use them again .

How do you figure cm? I ordered nankins from a lady in SC, she shipped priority and I was able to use the confirmation number on the USPS website to track my order. Now USPS contracts out parcel deliveries to another company so the tracking can be very sparce on details as you will only get an update when the package arrives at a major sorting center or the recieving PO, but I was able to track it.

Ah, I hate dealing with companies like that, no matter what kind of business I'm conducting. I wanna talk to the people responsible for the product, not some middle man who really doesn't know anything, and usually is paid to NOT know anything useful

That's scary, you guys! Sorry you had to deal with that. I can't even imagine opening that box!
hit.gif

How do you figure cm? I ordered nankins from a lady in SC, she shipped priority and I was able to use the confirmation number on the USPS website to track my order. Now USPS contracts out parcel deliveries to another company so the tracking can be very sparce on details as you will only get an update when the package arrives at a major sorting center or the recieving PO, but I was able to track it.

This is what USPS told me. Sometimes they will update the status of your shippment, and often times not. I'm just saying that this part is not there fault, it is usps. I had a shipment of 12 blue Marans chicks they were estimated to arrive in 2 days. After not getting a call on the morning of the 3rd day I started to panic. I called usps and they told me you can't use confirmation #'s to track a package (they had no updates when I tried the #), and they really had no way of knowing where the package was. The box finally arived on the third day but the chicks didnt make it.

This is what USPS told me. Sometimes they will update the status of your shippment, and often times not. I'm just saying that this part is not there fault, it is usps. I had a shipment of 12 blue Marans chicks they were estimated to arrive in 2 days. After not getting a call on the morning of the 3rd day I started to panic. I called usps and they told me you can't use confirmation #'s to track a package (they had no updates when I tried the #), and they really had no way of knowing where the package was. The box finally arived on the third day but the chicks didnt make it.

Ah, I guess I was just fortunate then that they did happen to keep mine (mostly) updated. And that my chicks were only lost for an extra 12 hours. And that Mary Ann provided fruit for them to peck at en route, lol. But I do know that after I spoke with USPS, and Mary Ann explained to me that the USPS does not handle their own cross state parcel deliveries. They have a contract with FedEx. After MA told me that I asked a few polite but pointed questions tot he lady at our local PO and she admitted that for packages crossing state lines USPS contracts that work out to save money. So that is another layer of complication where mistakes can be made.

Please tell me my chicks will be ok!! I ordered 15 chicks 10 days ago and efowl hasn't emailed me yet with a shipping date. I just called and he said they will be shipped around may 28... Now i am sooo nervous that my babies will be dead!!

Back
Top Bottom