Double Dog Dare you- montage challenge

Quote:
After you are finished, there is a page to publish, it gives you three different ways to link. I forget what the page is actually titled- sorry. I did it wrong the first time and had to edit my post.
Can't wait to see it!!!!

Quote:
Italian greyhounds, Anatolian (tan puppy) and australian shepherd (black tri puppy).

I thought that was an anatolian shepherd, but they are kinda rare-how are they in the guarding dept? I hear they get really big.

She is pretty large- about 80 lbs at 8 months. The standing pic of her is at 5 months. She starting guarding at 12 weeks. Very suspicious and will alert for anything out of the norm, including the tree root she dug up.

YEAH, guess I had tried the wrong codes....its the url code to copy and paste here..........this is tribute to my son , he started at Jobcorp, got his high school diploma,not GED , then a welding certificate. then went through Army basic training and graduated and now in Maryland at the Aberdeen Proving Ground facility......I am to proud..thanks for sharing this site......

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Last edited:
Nice compilation. I'd make one but... you'd see a few chickens, some rocks, a cat and some trees... and behind it all, a busy 5 lane highway, developments, a wrecking yard, business type buildings and heavy city traffic... not so interesting.

Quote:
You can do it of anything you want, just make it from pics you have downloaded on your pc. I also did one of my grand kids so any theme is possible.
Try one of your car pics, I know you have probably got tons of those!!!

lol.png
I could do one of the car... I have WAY too many of thoes. Between car and chickens... I have 20+ GB of pictures...

Back
Top Bottom