D'uccle Thread

I'm curious if my Porcelain D'Uccle is a hen or roo. He/She would not stand up for pictures..ggrrr. I just moved she/he/it to another coop with only 1 other chick because it was being picked on. Any idea on sex?

My little Mille Fleur hen is getting big. I just wish her feathers would hurry up and fill in.

those both are cockerels...my 7 month old pullet doesnt even have a comb as big as the one on the bottom sorry but there will be no eggs from those 2

I'm curious if my Porcelain D'Uccle is a hen or roo. He/She would not stand up for pictures..ggrrr. I just moved she/he/it to another coop with only 1 other chick because it was being picked on. Any idea on sex?

My little Mille Fleur hen is getting big. I just wish her feathers would hurry up and fill in.
These both look like cockerels to me also.

LOL. Thanks. Last time I posted pics of the MF, you guys told me it was a pullet..lol.
lol i had 2 "pullets" turn into 2 cockerels on me in the last week so out of 8 total chicks (not all d'uccle) i have 3 pullets. hoping for a good hatch here in about 1-2 weeks as i have a staggered hatch going on and hoping for more pullets than cockerels.

OH well, I guess both of these guys will be looking for new homes. I have no D'Uccle hens and surely do not need any more roosters since my broodies had about a 90% roo hatch rate on roos this year. Free roos for everyone!!

LOL. Thanks. Last time I posted pics of the MF, you guys told me it was a pullet..lol.
Sorry
big_smile.png
........Mine chage sexes on me occasionally too ...LOL

Back
Top Bottom