Duck Videos Thread!

I'm not sure if treats make the alpha... If that's the case, Allie would be my alpha. Her 10 lbs pushes all ducks out of the way when the meal worms come out.
gig.gif
In all other matters, she is definitely NOT the flock leader.
No probably not, but Dory is first in line for everything, she pushes everyone from the water dish, from the feed dish, the best spot to sleep, etc..
lol.png
She's not the one who leads them around the yard though. Allie must be a big girl!
lau.gif

This is an old video I found from the ducks were still little, at 8 weeks old. My husband videoed the ducks on their "morning commute" going from their house to the movable temporary pen. Their butts are too big now for them to run that fast now! :lol:

[VIDEO]
They were so cute. They ran over the maze of hoses to get the lettuce. Did they smell it? I loved the noises.

No probably not, but Dory is first in line for everything, she pushes everyone from the water dish, from the feed dish, the best spot to sleep, etc..
lol.png
She's not the one who leads them around the yard though. Allie must be a big girl!
lau.gif
She's the only Pekin in a flock without a Muscovy Drake, or an Exhibition-Type Rouen and 5 of the flock are light weights (runners / KC). Tevye is as "big" as she is, but he's all string-bean with feathers and weighs half what she does.

She's the only Pekin in a flock without a Muscovy Drake, or an Exhibition-Type Rouen and 5 of the flock are light weights (runners / KC).  Tevye is as "big" as she is, but he's all string-bean with feathers and weighs half what she does.
Tevye. Love you.....

Back
Top Bottom