Duck Videos Thread!

And this video is another demonstration, how I use a pet-baby scale to weigh Romy.

0.jpg

And this video is another demonstration, how I use a pet-baby scale to weigh Romy.
Ha-ha, you thought of me what u were kissing Elf. I am for sure envious. It's been 3 years since I've kissed a duck. Then Romy. You got to kiss her, too. And I could her her cute webs slapping on the scale. Does anyone notice the webs? That the webs are cute in combination with the duck. A duck is a duck cuz of the webs.

I picked up my babies when they were young. But not often enough :( It would be nice if they wanted to sit on my lap. Last year Kroelie was ok with being picked up, she would climb on my shoulder and look around.

From Julie to Julie. Let yourself get picked up for kisses. You're far too cute to go without.

I'll tell her but she won't listen. She still eats out of my hand so that's something =)

Pootje came hopping by yesterday. Most other ducks already left so he could eat in peace. Today he flew off soon, he got cornered a bit and the other ducks were mean. He also had very watery poop, he doesn't appear skinny to me but I'm not sure?

0.jpg

The video starts with a BEEP from the microwave and features the fat drake with the deformed foot, then Kroelie, drinking out of the water bowl
love.gif
, and Pootje, the one-legged drake.

I picked up my babies when they were young. But not often enough :( It would be nice if they wanted to sit on my lap. Last year Kroelie was ok with being picked up, she would climb on my shoulder and look around.

I'll tell her but she won't listen. She still eats out of my hand so that's something =)

Pootje came hopping by yesterday. Most other ducks already left so he could eat in peace. Today he flew off soon, he got cornered a bit and the other ducks were mean. He also had very watery poop, he doesn't appear skinny to me but I'm not sure?

0.jpg

The video starts with a BEEP from the microwave and features the fat drake with the deformed foot, then Kroelie, drinking out of the water bowl
love.gif
Great video! I don't really see the deformity on his foot, what is wrong with it? Does Pootje fly okay?

0.jpg

love.gif
Aww they are so pretty can't help but feel sorry for Pootje though it has to be tough being one legged drake trying to get around on the ground. How does he do in water? It's so nice you feed them and care for them.

Great video! I don't really see the deformity on his foot, what is wrong with it? Does Pootje fly okay?

His left foot has toes that are a bit curled, it doesn't look too bad but he limps. He's nice to the other ducks so I like him. Pootje can fly good, that's how he gets in the yard. He lands on the grass, his bill gets in the mud.

Aww they are so pretty  can't help but feel sorry for Pootje though it has to be tough being one legged drake trying to get around on the ground. How does he do in water?  It's so nice you feed them and care for them.

Pootje is so cute, he can't be mean to the girls. He swims very good, but I can tell him apart from other drakes in the water because he floats differently and he doesn't turn as fast. I've even seen him fight with other drakes, just the chest to chest thing, nothing too bad.

More and more ducks show up, my parents aren't too happy, I keep giving them food while should search for it themselves :p

His left foot has toes that are a bit curled, it doesn't look too bad but he limps. He's nice to the other ducks so I like him. Pootje can fly good, that's how he gets in the yard. He lands on the grass, his bill gets in the mud.
Pootje is so cute, he can't be mean to the girls. He swims very good, but I can tell him apart from other drakes in the water because he floats differently and he doesn't turn as fast. I've even seen him fight with other drakes, just the chest to chest thing, nothing too bad.

More and more ducks show up, my parents aren't too happy, I keep giving them food while should search for it themselves
tongue.png
Aren't you in winter? they need extra help in winter. Good excuse to feed them anyway
wink.png

I am glad Pootje can fend for himself so well

Back
Top Bottom