Duck Videos Thread!

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

My mum said Eduard was standing on her car this morning :gig

And more breaking news, Eduard just laid an egg in the garden. I don't know what to do, should I incubate it? Cobra and Eduard are brother and sister (although I've never seen Cobra on her). Should I wait and see if she lays another one? We are going on vacation in just over 4 weeks so the duckling must be hatched by then. What do I do?? :(

Store it in a cool safe place and see how many more you collect over the course of the next few weeks. Then just before going on vacation, see if you can find a nest Eduard has built and place the collected eggs in it and see if she'll go broody. There are a few possibilities of how that'll work out, but at least one of them has a very happy ending!! Unless of course you don't want or can't accommodate more little feathered friends.

Store it in a cool safe place and see how many more you collect over the course of the next few weeks.  Then just before going on vacation, see if you can find a nest Eduard has built and place the collected eggs in it and see if she'll go broody.  There are a few possibilities of how that'll work out, but at least one of them has a very happy ending!!  Unless of course you don't want or can't accommodate more little feathered friends.  

I'll put it in the garage and turn it daily. I really want to have ducklings so I think I will incubate this egg :D Maybe she abandons another one that I can find (she spends a lot of time in the park where it's hard to check on her) within the next few days that I can incubate as well. Eduard was born last year so she has never made a nest before. She seemed very confused, poor girl.

I'll check if she lays eggs and makes a nest, my uncle has chickens that keep going broody so that's a possibility too.

woot.gif

Welcome to the incubation club!!! We've got 15 eggs going right now, about half way through... The anticipation is building!!! Good luck!

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

My mum said Eduard was standing on her car this morning :gig

And more breaking news, Eduard just laid an egg in the garden. I don't know what to do, should I incubate it? Cobra and Eduard are brother and sister (although I've never seen Cobra on her). Should I wait and see if she lays another one? We are going on vacation in just over 4 weeks so the duckling must be hatched by then. What do I do?? :(
I have not been around. Argh. Have to catch up later. Eduard on her car? Such a silly web. Then an elgg. Bless that adorable and eccentric birb.

Back
Top Bottom