Duck Videos Thread!

JULIE BIRB!!
hugs.gif

Where have you been??
Thank you Sweet Banti!! I appreciate your welcome back.

I've been around but busy wrapped up in a job search and the possibility of moving and not sure if I want to and it's all kinda stressful and time consuming. But….

I am still obsessed over BIRBs and Birbs with WEBS and plump bodies and very cute faces and silliness associated with WEBS.

This is Uno. The one and only start to finish hatchling from an incubator that we had this year. Of course he imprinted on me and that may be worthy of a discussion thread just on its own. But even still, he's turning out to be a fine Muscovy drake. I was roasting coffee the other day in the garage and he stopped by to give me a few pointers.

I hope the link works. My first attempt at sharing a video.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or tips.
UNO!! I am in love. Look at him wagging his tail. He a excited boy. He a koot boy. He looks soft and as though I could scoop him up. He is a very engaged burb.

Thank you Sweet Banti!!  I appreciate your welcome back.

I've been around but busy wrapped up in a job search and the possibility of moving and not sure if I want to and it's all kinda stressful and time consuming.   But….

I am still obsessed over BIRBs and Birbs with WEBS and plump bodies and very cute faces and silliness associated with WEBS.

:hugs

Tucson says "Hi!"

I want him. I do. He is an extremely adorable Man Birb. His woman next to him is cute too. Banti, how do you get anything done? I'd snuggle those warmlets. Can you cuddle him?

I cuddle his sweet beeper self lots an' lots, much to his chagrin.... He is a sweetie tho, and forgives me when I hand him a worm. :love

I luvs how he runs to the pool to straighten his feathers when I let him go. He is round when he floats on the water. :love

I cuddle his sweet beeper self lots an' lots, much to his chagrin.... He is a sweetie tho, and forgives me when I hand him a worm.
love.gif

I luvs how he runs to the pool to straighten his feathers when I let him go. He is round when he floats on the water.
love.gif
You are so lucky and it's not your fault his beeper self is so cute so you must cuddle. I laughed at your comment when you said he forgives you when you feed him a wurm.

HE'S ROUND WHEN HE FLOATS??!???? That kills me Banti. I love it when burds are round.

Back
Top Bottom