Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, if these folks were GMO, with implanted genes allowing photosynthesis... why just think of it... it would be the ultimate economy of diminishing one's foot print on the planet. Perhaps we can come up with some scientific grant to make it happen. But, then, they'd have to worry about herds of marauding cows and flocks of stampeding chickens hunting them down to graze.

Works for me. Guess which end of the Bell Curve would be signing up first?

Friend staying over making eggs: "Why is there a little red dot in this egg?"

Me: "It's bees fertilized. "

Friend: "So.. this is a baby?"

Me: "No, it's just a fertilized egg."

Friend: "You're pretty much doing a abortion at this point."

Me: "No... not ho-"

Friend: "YOU'RE EATING A FRIED CHICKEN SPERM."

Me: "You win."

Actually a red spot is just a speck of blood: to tell if its fertilized or not you look for the bull's eye. Still funny though XD chicken sperm lmfao!

RUN RUN

THE CHICKENS ARE STAMPEDING!!!

rofl, sorry I just got carried away, I have seen my chickens stampede when coming for treats, I multiplied that by a billion for all the free range chickens after we become sun grazers and had a terrible vision!

RUN RUN

rofl, sorry I just got carried away, I have seen my chickens stampede when coming for treats, I multiplied that by a billion for all the free range chickens after we become sun grazers and had a terrible vision!
lau.gif
Funny Stuff!

Wow! I stand corrected. Never heard of that one. Could it be because adherents don't live long enough to tell the world about it?

From Wikl:

Inedia (Latin for "fasting") or breatharianism is the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food. Breatharians claim that food, and in some cases water, are not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force in Hinduism. According to Ayurveda, sunlight is one of the main sources of prana, and some practitioners believe that it is possible for a person to survive on sunlight alone. The terms breatharianism or inedia may also refer to this philosophy practiced as a lifestyle in place of the usual diet. Breatharianism is considered a lethal pseudoscience by scientists and medical professionals, and several adherents of these practices have died from starvation and dehydration.

Right!

I think I read about it when I was researching some Buddhist monk or something like that...

Friend staying over making eggs: "Why is there a little red dot in this egg?"

Me: "It's bees fertilized. "

Friend: "So.. this is a baby?"

Me: "No, it's just a fertilized egg."

Friend: "You're pretty much doing a abortion at this point."

Me: "No... not ho-"

Friend: "YOU'RE EATING A FRIED CHICKEN SPERM."

Me: "You win."
You could point out that if they like honey, it's basically bee vomit.

RUN RUN

hahahahahaha! Your chickens' feet must be big, too. Mine sound like a stampede when they come running at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom