Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
im afraid to say i do fermented feed now, they will be showing up to smoke the black oil sunflower seeds, and drinking the fluids off the feed.
gig.gif
he.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

I didn't know that one.. So funny. Imagine if you gave your prospective client a tour of the farm..

So long long ago I was looking for some cartoon pictures of chicken chicks. Something cheap to print on the posters indicating the way
to our poultry show.
You know like the pictures in colouring books for children. I typed in chicks on my Google search bar and without reading opened the first page....
Just then some friends walked in and I turned my head to greet. My friends were both unusually friendly when I turned back towards the
computer screen I got more than I bargained for.

Hehehe
lol.png

Shall I call them 'natural' beauties displayed all. ***
bun.gif

So when looking at Chicken Chicks on the internet. Remember to type CHICKEN before chicks....

Cassie, thanks for your comment. You prompted me to do some digging. And I learned some new stuff which I always love to do. So what I learned is bacteria is most definitely transferred via milk. However, pasteurization doesn’t guarantee these disease-causing organisms are not passed; some are resistant to heat and sometimes products are improperly pasteurized (which opens up another thought process in my head about super-bugs, but I’ll leave that alone for now). According to my research though, the majority of contamination is not from bacteria in the animal but from external sources all of which are controllable. As for supporting ill-effects of pasteurization...I do believe that it would be difficult to find supporting evidence mostly because of the large amount of propaganda on both sides of the argument. But logic speaks that any process that removes nutrients that are then replaced with sythesized nutrients cannot be totally good for you. In my reading I came across an article that talks about pasteurizing eggs...I’ve started another thread in Random Ramblings (where I thanked you again LOL)...I’d love to hear your thoughts on it, and anyone else that has a thought or two about it.

So long long ago I was looking for some cartoon pictures of chicken chicks. Something cheap to print on the posters indicating the way
to our poultry show.
You know like the pictures in colouring books for children. I typed in chicks on my Google search bar and without reading opened the first page....
Just then some friends walked in and I turned my head to greet. My friends were both unusually friendly when I turned back towards the
computer screen I got more than I bargained for.

Hehehe
lol.png

Shall I call them 'natural' beauties displayed all. ***
bun.gif

So when looking at Chicken Chicks on the internet. Remember to type CHICKEN before chicks....
lau.gif

I did a search once for "Water Pipes" looking for plumbing tips for the automatic watering system I was installing in my coop. The links google suggested were absolutely not about plumbing!

I am reminded of once when I did a search for mounds for a school project when we needed a few photos of candy wrappers... well they were MOUNDS, just not the candy....
th.gif

I have done the same... Had a garden hose that got bent and was looking for ways to fiix the weak spot... Do NOT Google kinked hose. Ever! 0_o

clap.gif
It is great to not be the only one who stepped in that trap. So funny. The lesson be a careful googler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom