Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks They were from a fridge and on day 2. these are on day 4 and from a health food store...just an experiment.

and the ones below are from a friend's house also from a fridge- I have hatched fridge eggs before

I have not pulled the clears yet but since it is day 4 too soon. I only have 7 in question though.

pop.gif
heh, heh

this was me talking to a guy from church:
him: so a fertilized egg??
me:....is an egg that's fertilized?
him: so why can't you eat it?
me: it's got a baby chick inside!
him: don't they all??
me: nooo only the fertilized ones!
him: well how do they get fertilized?!
me... well you see the momma chicken and the daddy chicken.....

lol one of the funniest conversations

Hello chicken :cd people! I am new to BYC! I don't have a dumb thing that someone has said to me but I do have a funny story.
:)
When my 3 pullets were first introduced to my three older hens the older girls kept pecking at the pullets and trying to kill them! (They're all fine now) so I had to sit out there by the coop with a squirt gun squirting with them when ever they turned Jurassic Park and tried to gang up on my poor little BR! They really are dinosaurs! All three would sneak up one on the right, one on the left and one behind a pullet and ambush her by the waterer.
They are all living peacefully together now though.:)

The other day, I ran into a lady friend in a store line, and we were casually talking about our chickens. I told her about a recent raven attack that had taken the eye of our favorite roo.

Lady (serious): "Oh, will you make him an eyepatch...?"

Me: (Imagining a pirate RIR... ARG.) "Hmm... that sure won't get his other pecked out by the other chickens." 
Everyone in line behind us laughed.

Ok here it goes....
:lau hilarious! I'm just imagining a RIR roo with an eyepatch and a pirate hat! Someone should photoshop that!

Psst. Did I do it right this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom