Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cutest thing said about chicken eggs was that the rooster chose what particular color the egg would be.
like== today, ill give her a tan egg. tomorrow white!!
the rooster decides what color egg he wants her to lay that day!
big_smile.png

ps
fluffnpuff said:

I've noticed people like that define their life not by what they do or accomplish, but by what they hate. Haters if you will or as Joe Rogan would say "the professionally offended". They project their fears, depression, anxiety, and failures onto other people in a desperate scramble to delude themselves that their life would be perfect if only they hate/blame enough people.

yep -thats the Neitchze "master/slave" idea

tammy

Quote:Kind of like a double cheeseburger large fries and a DIET soda. Lmfao

So diabetics need a sugar spike if they choose (or need to) eat out? Also are people so ignorant on calorie counts that they cannot figure out if they eat a large hamburger (if that is what you are implying the kind of burger they are eating) that they cannot figure out to keep from gaining weight they need to remove calories from their diet elsewhere or exercise more to off set those additional calories? Or am I just plain stupid?

Next time someone who says to not eat your own raised animals is eating something from their garden, yell " How could you DO that to a poor innocent plant??? How could you eat your own lettuce??!!!! It was so helpless and you killed and ate it!!!" I soooo need to do this to someone :)

Poor plants. Trees' corps get cut up into lumber for homes. Fruits get their nicely-packaged offspring that's getting ready for the next season ripped off and eaten. Grass gets cut in half alive...

Last edited:
The most convincing argument I have found is to simply state that all the growth hormones in the commercially grown meats are the reason their 9y.o. daughter looks 15. It may not win them over but they all walk away thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom