Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried that line, and been told "People don't have eggs!"

Back to biology class, lol.

It's clones these days.

Don't you love farce? My fault I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want, sorry, my dear
But where are the clones? Quick, send in the clones.
Don't bother, they're here.

by-the-way - I know white bread is NOT the best treat for them, but they love it so....they also love grapes, blue berries and strawberries. Can anyone recommend a treat that they will love that is good for them. They also like it when I make them oatmeal and cream of wheat, but I can't cook for them everyday!!

My chickens LOVE raw, hulled sunflower seeds, corn on the cob, cabbage, wheatgrass ( and grapes). LOL! They free range for hours every day, but are not happy unless I give treats too. They will rush me when I go outside, and I'd BETTER have something to give them...

Last edited:
by-the-way - I know white bread is NOT the best treat for them, but they love it so....they also love grapes, blue berries and strawberries.  Can anyone recommend a treat that they will love that is good for them.  They also like it when I make them oatmeal and cream of wheat, but I can't cook for them everyday!!

Canned whole corn.
It's inexpensive & still pretty good for them.
Mine now recognize when I have a can and I get mobbed.
It's funny to see how many can get their heads in the can at once. :)

Don't you know that babies are found in the cabbage patch?
tongue.png
Its why their diapers smell so rotten.
wink.png
Oh, wow... I made that whole process a lot more difficult than I had to, then.
gig.gif

Definitely grapes. I had two rats flap/climb over a fence today and proceed to start stripping the ripening grapes off of one of my vines.

Yep! We have wild grapes that grow all over our property, the chickens KNOW when they are ready and totally mob them.

I thought it was my fault for introducing them to grapes... I've actually lost skin on my thumb from holding the grapes for them to eat... little raptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom