Dumpster Diving-Garage Sale-Goodwill-Thrift Store & Craigslist Finds

I went yard saling today... didn't get much but I found sun glasses for $1 and brand new Old Spice deoderant (never opened) $1 each, and mascara (brand new never opened) .25, and shaving cream $1 never opened! I hit an extreme couponers sale.

I went yard saling today... didn't get much but I found sun glasses for $1 and brand new Old Spice deoderant (never opened) $1 each, and mascara (brand new never opened) .25, and shaving cream $1 never opened! I hit an extreme couponers sale.

I think you did a great job!!! :thumbsup

I can't wait for garage sale time to start here!! I miss it so much. I like to hit the sales all summer for school clothes for my kids and then right before school starts I just have to buy a few things at the store.

I can't wait for garage sale time to start here!! I miss it so much. I like to hit the sales all summer for school clothes for my kids and then right before school starts I just have to buy a few things at the store.

There is no "season" for garage sales in Southern Calif.
cool.png

There isn't a set season here either, but I am thinking of going this saturday cause they are picking up!

@Triple Willow Where I used to live they had that rule. You had to get a permit and take your yardsale signs down within 24 hours after the sale ended. I like the yard sale signs down rule. If I was a cop I would ticket anyone who had an address on a sign that was still up and days old for littering. As a yardsaler I hate old signs cause it wastes my gas money, and as a resident I hate them because it is litter after a point!

Back
Top Bottom