Easter Egger Pics!!!

Can I get some advice here on these four? I really hate the entire hen or Roo question but I have been told different things regarding Orson and Flint or is it Lessa and Uhura? Heinlein and Jules are definitely Roosters. The other 2 I think Hens but others think Roosters. THe white and black splashed one will hackle up just like the roosters though so that one really confuses me. Thanks in advance.
How old are they? Do you have separate pics of the two in question? I remember you posting before but that was awhile ago right?

How old are they? Do you have separate pics of the two in question? I remember you posting before but that was awhile ago right?
Here are the 2 in question. Was sure both were hens but now not so much.

Attachments

• 0527171336c (1).jpg
    0527171336c (1).jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 0527171337.jpg
    0527171337.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 39
The first one is a hen, the second is a roo. Silvery one has a very feminine head and a small tail.

There is no way to tell by chick down. I've seen both pullet chicks and cockerel chicks who looked exactly the same, but were different genders.

IMG_7424.JPG IMG_7425.JPG IMG_7426.JPG
This is Pearl. She is definitely peach in color with darker and lighter areas but consistent pattern. I saw one teen ee pic like her online but no others. Has anyone else seen any like this? She is 12 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom