Easter Egger Pics!!!

Pics
1f629.png
That's so cuuuuute!!!!! I should've done that with mine when they were little bebes! My friendliest hens are actually my red sex link rescues- the late Mrs. Tittlemouse would come sit on my lap every morning on the porch. Sweet girls
1f60d.png

I'm getting some ducklings later this week and I'll have to try the big hoodie method to friendly them up. Will have to watch out or my 18 month old will be running around with a duck sticking out of her overalls hahaha.

I don't know how it would work with ducklings, but do give it a go!
And BTW, when I say they'd sleep for HOURS, me and sis would sit for HOURS with a chick up our sleeve. HOURS AND HOURS. Like, 4 hours at a time. And if its sick, it makes for a really good excuse to watch a bunch of TV! :gig

H
I don't know how it would work with ducklings, but do give it a go!
And BTW, when I say they'd sleep for HOURS, me and sis would sit for HOURS with a chick up our sleeve. HOURS AND HOURS. Like, 4 hours at a time. And if its sick, it makes for a really good excuse to watch a bunch of TV! :gig

Hahaha I love it!!! I'll let you know how it goes! Hopefully my duck pics won't be shunned off the EE thread
1f609.png
1f609.png

Oh wow! :love he reminds me a bit of Fowler - but knowing EEs he'll grow up and be totally different :lol:

I'm not convinced that Easter Eggers are complete mutts. They all have a specific look to them. Maybe they don't breed to a strict standard but they all look like a specific strain of chicken to me.

So the mystery chick that was identified as a standard pullet and is obviously an easter egger is still the same size as my bantam ee's at six weeks old. Is she really a bantam? All the other big girls and my bantam ee rooster are bigger than her.

Back
Top Bottom