Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How early will most people be getting there? I would love to find some bantam blue cochins and a silkie rooster for my mom. Also what time do they open up for people to go in to see the birds? This will be my first time going.

Quote:
people showing should be there around 6:30 and no later than 8:30... judging starts at 9. If you are just going to observe... I would shoot for 9-10. Just don't go down isles that are taped off... judging in process!
wink.png

Quote:
people showing should be there around 6:30 and no later than 8:30... judging starts at 9. If you are just going to observe... I would shoot for 9-10. Just don't go down isles that are taped off... judging in process!
wink.png

I agree...Every one will be winding down from the rush to get their birds caged and ready for judging and trying to relax a little by 9am. I would shoot for 9 for first pick of what is for sale.

I really wish I could stay longer but the girls would gang up on me if I am late to Megans B-day. (when its just you, a male dog, and one rooster living with 2 woman, 13 hens, and a girl dog; things can go south pretty darn quickly for us boys)
roll.png

Quote:
Everyone.... she has really HUGE and very nice looking Orps... Daphne... that is you... you don't want to be struck with tragedy and not have a back-up roo (I'm trying to help lol)

Bwahahaha! I am up to my ears in Orp boys!!!! I've got seven blacks and two blue too many. I got hit with the roo-bug this year, too!

You? ... are evil! And you sound a whole lot like that devil that sits on my shoulder and tells me, "One more bird wouldn't hurt..."
roll.png

Quote:
Everyone.... she has really HUGE and very nice looking Orps... Daphne... that is you... you don't want to be struck with tragedy and not have a back-up roo (I'm trying to help lol)

Bwahahaha! I am up to my ears in Orp boys!!!! I've got seven blacks and two blue too many. I got hit with the roo-bug this year, too!

You? ... are evil! And you sound a whole lot like that devil that sits on my shoulder and tells me, "One more bird wouldn't hurt..."
roll.png

Hey, two more bantams wouldn't hurt either... LOL!!!

Seriously, though, I may be bringing a pair of silver duckwings... I got to see what I can fit.

On that note: off to build more cages. If I make enough today, I will be selling some. I'm only making alot to take alot... after today I don't need so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom