Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ contrast.
I'll post a pic of a filial 1 tomorrow. But she is not from the roo I finally decided on, so will start again, LOL

Very interested if the autosexing will come through on those legbar crosses. I dont know the genes on those...have you worked out what the result might be if that gene comes through or not?

Last edited:
jumpy.gif
our eggs are hatching! Here are two of the brown leghorn / Buff orpington chicks. Wonder if that brown stripe means they are hens. Just like with the full stock brown leghorns.

Also, bairo I was talking to a girl from my class who is expecting a litter of GSD's but she'll be charging $1000, she said the vet rates them on a scale so she can sale them to police.

@ contrast.
I'll post a pic of a filial 1 tomorrow. But she is not from the roo I finally decided on, so will start again, LOL

Very interested if the autosexing will come through on those legbar crosses. I dont know the genes on those...have you worked out what the result might be if that gene comes through or not?
I don't think first generation will be autosexing but they might be sex links. I am going to be honest, I have never learned to work the calculator yet. I also have 6 cream Legbars in bator too. I think welsummer/cream legbar might breed with correct autosexing. I have thought it would be fun to recreate a welbars here in the US too.

I don't think first generation will be autosexing but they might be sex links. I am going to be honest, I have never learned to work the calculator yet. I also have 6 cream Legbars in bator too. I think welsummer/cream legbar might breed with correct autosexing. I have thought it would be fun to recreate a welbars here in the US too.

I think welbars will it looks like. I did some quick research...but need to look closer

@daphne I see how it is with you chicken people... chicks barely in the brooder and you're already pushing more chicks at them. I'm going to have to step up my game and start hatching out some ducklings to compete!
lol.png

@daphne I see how it is with you chicken people... chicks barely in the brooder and you're already pushing more chicks at them. I'm going to have to step up my game and start hatching out some ducklings to compete!
lol.png

Lol. I thought that was you on fb when you attempted to lead her down the duck... I mean, DARK path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom