Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@contrast I love, love, love those Spring pictures. You do a great job. I'm really going to have to book you to take my kids' pictures this summer.

Lol. I thought that was you on fb when you attempted to lead her down the duck... I mean, DARK path.

It's pretty sad when I can't even convert my sister-in-law to the duck side...
idunno.gif

I still prefer the Texas ones, but I think getting through school will be my first priority then may think of getting a puppy, it wouldn't be fair for the animal if I was always studying or too busy to give the attention it would need, but may be able to graduate next spring! :)

I still prefer the Texas ones, but I think getting through school will be my first priority then may think of getting a puppy, it wouldn't be fair for the animal if I was always studying or too busy to give the attention it would need, but may be able to graduate next spring! :)

But a puppy would take time away from the chickens and the bunnies.
hit.gif

No, the bunnies and chickens would still get the same amount of attention they're already getting, I only meant the energy needed to train a puppy would be taxing on a full school schedule... I'm only signed up for 10 credit hours but there is a class available only during fall so would be one class short of graduation so may have 13 credit hours of classes which is 1 hour more than full time!

Ok, chicken show peeps... Judging starts at 9am so are we going to meet up anywhere? If so, what time? If it's not at 9am will be able to sleep in!
big_smile.png
I'm nicer with sleep!

I am going to be at the show in Knoxville tomorrow. Is anyone bring blue or lav Ameraucanas or long crowers? I am looking for some of each.
Kathleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom